Post 9: Changes to my Study Programme

I think the anthropology department have to make many changes to the study programme of anthropology. As I told at past post, actually I have to do my professional practice and thesis, but this work is individual, but a long of carrer we have to make researchs and fild work together with my classmates, so when we take the fith years carrer, we work alone, that is a contradiction to me.

Anyway, the anthropology study programme are dividided in two part. The first moment we have to take two years of basic courses, those two years the basic courses are dividided in five areas, social anthropology, archaeology and prehistory, fisical anthropology, social science and methodology social science. Then, at the second moment, we have to choose a mention among three choises: social anthropology, archaeology and fisical anthropology. In my case, social anthropology, the study programme are dividided in five areas: ethnology, social-culture courses, apliccated anthropology, methodology, and social theory.

I think the division  of study programme are ok, but I dont like the courses because many of those are not good. Some reason are the teachers dont have good methodology or in other case the subject programme of courses is boring. Also, all those courses together at the same year is so difficult, the most time we dont get finish proyects because we have other three more we must to do.

Finally, I think the building is small, because more every year sign up new students, so the librery, dining room, and other buildings turn to small.

Comentarios

  1. Woow...I don´t know this information about anthropology career :O

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think the teachers need more love to teach, Sometimes is so diffcult undestand in class and he looks bored :c

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I'm studying sociology, and I think the main differences, in curricular terms, it's about the structure of your anthropology career.

    I'm agree with you about the small buildings that we have in our faculty, specially our library :(

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario