Post 6: Post graduate Studies

Actually I study Anthropology at fith degree, my thesis is about the work to do the teachers at the school, this subject is very interesting but one of the reasons why I would not like continue study is because I would like get a job in this theme as I expleined in the last post, I think if I continue study, I will cant get a job in this area and I will cant to be a contribution. However, now there are many courses at the many university, this courses allow for combine work and study. For this reasons, I think if I continue study, this courses had been at part-time.

The subject I would like continue to study is about education and anthropology or social science, specially relative to "cultura docente" or "trabajo docente". This subject is very reseach in this faculty, at the Psychology departament. Other postgraduate in social science that I would like to study is at the Universidad Nacional de San Martín at Buenos Aires, Argentina. I think from to study this postgraduate I would live in this city, because there is not distance learning or other modality. This postgraduate of social science is direct by Alejandro Grimson, distinguished argentinian anthropologist. Other posgraduate at the same university is direct by Rosana Guber, other distinguished argentian anthrologist that have make a great contribution in ethnografy.

Comentarios

  1. I prefer the part-time courses too! I need the money for pay the debts :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. its always good to continue learning, or in other words.. we never stop learning ;) good luck!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario