Post 8: Winter Holidays

I am not in condition to make plans for winter holidays, on the one hand the present part of this year hasnt' become to finish yet, moreover it still has not started the last test of semester. On the other hand, beside, personally, still I do not start to make my principal works from this semester: the thesis design, but I have been working on my professional practice, so I feel kind of in condition to make plans.

So, if I have to think plans for winter holidays, I would like to make a trip, besides, I would like to read a book, in addition, I would like to see friends that I have not seen this year. If I have to think a place that I would like to go, it would be Talca and Constitución, together with my partner (much like my girlfriend) we thought about making a trip on the train between these two places. I do not know what about Constitución because I have never been there before and I have never traveled to this region, although I have been to Region del Maule, especially, Parral, Linares and Longaví. For this reason I would like to make a simple trip, to meet people, to know any place that we find.

Besides, If I have some time in this two weeks for winter holidays, I would like to read a book. On my nightstand I have many books that I would like to read in the future. One of these is called "El Tambor de hojalata" by Gunter Grass, this book is about a child that decides not to grow any more. So, this person lives like a child, this situation makes me very curious, when my brother told me about this story, I wanted to read it immediately.

Finally, I would like to see all my friends that I did not see during this year, or that did not see as much as I would  want it. Probably, I will make a meeting or simple party, we will make a "navegado" and cook "sopaipillas con pebre".

Comentarios