Post 10: English Language Challenges

Actually, in the one of the last week of this semester, I can say this subject of programe university is necesary, at the beginning I thought the english programe did not are necesary because those teach bassic theme, for example, how do you say hello, talk about any things, on the other hands, I thought the english programe must teach about keys about how do we read a text in english from to my class. Actually I thinks that is the english programe must to do, but other bassic things always are necesary.

The blog is a good tool from to practice the writing, in my opinion, this exercise help to say somethings when I can not to talk, because I do not know how do say some things, then I can write those. But in other case I do not like the blog because some theme do not help to practice the writing, some theme are so difficult and all the time I come to help with the Word Reference. I think this web page is necesary only in the case I do not know how to write some word, but in my opinion, really is not much help if I ask for the mean of word.

i think the aspect of my english I need to improve is the conversation or talk some theme. I do know some word or how do I say a sentence, but have a conversation with other people it is so difficult to my.

Fortunately, during four or five weeks at my home, will live a norteamerican person, your name is Scott and he had offer to me your help from to practice a conversation. 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario