Post 7: My Favorite TV show

My personal history with the TV is very strange because I did not have TV when I was a child. My family belong to the protestant church, then this religion bans watching TV, they say "the TV is "Devil Box" (la caja del diablo). Whatever, When I was a child I watched TV at the my friends' houses. I watched "Dragon Ball Z", "El Chavo del ocho", and other Program Tv from Child. When I was thirteen years old, my parents bought a TV, since then I began to watch TV frequently. This part of my life had been the part when I watched more tv than the rest of my life. Now, I do not watch TV, excepting the new's channel. Whatever I remember fondly this part of my life.

The best TV program that I watched when I was thirteen years old, called "Diego y Glot", this Tv Program is about of Diego, I child of the same age than me at that time, with his green dog "Glot". This two friends have a different aventure for example a trip with his family and friends Violeta, Danilo and Droguett to Chiloé Island, a tv game show called "La super familia", where Don Francisco among others make appearence. I remember like this TV program because it was very funny and the story addresses Chilean people.

Comentarios