Post 5: My Future Job

When I decided to study anthropology, I did not know clearly which my future job would to be, maybe I had a poor idea about the job of the anthropologist. but that was not a problem to me, I had the idea if I study the career that I want, then I will have the job that I want. Early at the career of anthropology that turned into a confusing idea. Today, at the fifh year of the career, I can say that my first question was true, every anthropologist graduated to have to search contact net in orden to get a job.

The job I would like to have is related to anthropology, especially anthropology of education. I would like to get a job in any school, in some area of research from to the school, looking the problems, tensions or any question that affects to the school. This area will be related with the research in the social sciences, and every member of the schoolar comunity will take a part.

This job doesn't need me to stay in one and only place, I would like to have a job where I can do many things, for example: watch a class, interview to teachers, children, directors, etc. to make focal group, etc. 

Comentarios

  1. Is an interesting idea, I would like to know more about anthropology of education.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nice! I like your projects about your future and ideal job. I think that is key in social sciences to stay permanentely in contact with the others. See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The anthropology have a lot of areas, education is very important and difficult, you have a big responsability!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Nice matter! There are a lot to do on education

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario