Post 3: Election Day

The election day always is a very important day, but more important to my is the context of this day.

My university and scholar experience is diverse. When I went to the secundary, the election day was very important to my because I did participate in two occasion. Then, while I went to the university, I participated in political university, but never went to run for a representative position, instead of I participated in student group. In the next national election day I will do not go to vote, in my opinion the vote no represent a important action from to politics, more important from to politic is the politic discussion among peoples, and the ability of this people from to question this politics system, I mean the election day is important when this action it is significant to the people, but no when this action do not represent the people, and this action mean transform to the politics system.

In my opinion from university experience about the electoral campaigns this moment always is very complicated from the community university, because many political groups fill up the faculty with propaganda and this turn disinterested to other student.

Comentarios

  1. hahaha great image!, "mala imagen" is very good drawing the irony in politics

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It's a very controversy issue. Chilean politic are very discredited and I think it affects our politic publics and a several key decisions.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario