Post 2: The Best Concert ever

Really, I dont know if I can choose any concert as the best, I did not go to a lot concert, but each one of them I enjoyed them so much. Maybe, the best concert was the punk rock
festival in April, 2013 at Pista Atlética of Estadio Nacional. I like the punk, but this concert was the best because I released stress so much, and I went together with my friends.

In that occasion I went with two friends, and we met other friends along the concert. The best bands of the night were Fiskales ad-hoc, Sonora de Llegar, and Curasbun. When Fiskales ad-hoc play, I went with my friends to the "mosh", maybe the best part of all concert.
Previuosly to the concert, I went to Sebastian´s house, each of my friends, and  we made a "previa", I mean, we drank beer and talked about the concert; the day was so hot, and the beer freshened us.

The concert ended when the Ramones finished to play, I was so tired and I went to my house together with my friends to rest.

Comentarios

  1. was a good concert, but in the second edition was cancelled, and the money hasn't been refunded :C.

    Greetings.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I've never been in a mosh, maybe I'm coward or something.
    Nice story

    ResponderEliminar
  3. wooo those are my favorites bands too, the "previa" and the "mosh" the best parts ;)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario