Post 1: A Country I would like to visit: Granada, España

This years is very especial to my family for two reasons, first, my sister got a academic degree of lawyer, and second, my brother went to live to Spain for reason of his doctor degree. I would like to visit Spain, especially, Granada, beacause, it is the city where my brother lives, and I know that it will  fun and very interesting. I dont know many things about Granada, my brother says that it's as big as Talca, and has many influence from muslin, anyway, that means there are many old buildings and beautiful facades.

Some things I would like to do in Granada, Spain are to stay with my brother, because I will miss him so much without seeing him for five months; secondly I would like to visit the Alhambra, this is a citadel at Granada where Carlos V lived a long time ago.

This will be a trip to other country of Europe, for example, France, Germany and The Netherlands, but Spain will be very important because I will go back to see my brother.

Comentarios